Monday, June 4, 2012

Etsy Front Page

On the opening page of Etsy, a treasury is always featured. The treasury changes throughout the day, and it is a sought after spot (for obvious reasons). Saturday it was my turn for an item to be featured on the front page. I missed it, but a wonderful team member sent me a message congratulating me. The treasury was featured on Saturday at 9 pm. There's my book in the lower, right corner!



My views on the item  (and store) jumped quite a bit, but unfortunately no sales. Though, I had been warned that front pages don't necessarily lead to sales, but it is nice to have free publicity for my store. All in all, I feel like I'm getting more of a veteran in Etsyness, now if only I could have a sale...

1 comment:

  1. congrats on making the front page! that sale is just around the corner, I can feel it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...