Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Facebook





Well, I finally did it. I now have a Facebook account. It took me till I opened up a store to do so, and if it wasn't for that, I am doubtful of my inclination to ever have an account on Facebook. But it cannot be denied that Facebook is proving to be a wonderful marketing tool. I intend for my new account to be for my Etsy store. Now if I can just figure the thing out...

There is something about looking at this Facebook page that makes me feel old. I can't figure anything out. I'm becoming my parents (hi Mom). I am proving to be quite inept setting up the whole thing. Unless there's really not much to Facebook. Hype is in numbers isn't it? No, I have never been on Facebook before. I saw a friend use it - once. So maybe you'll want to wait a while before checking it out. Or not, that would indeed defeat the purpose, wouldn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...