Monday, February 27, 2012

The Book


Here it is. My shop is open for business, but what's inside?

Books!


My duct tape books are featured in my etsy store. They are each hardcover, blank books made with kraft paper. I use recycled children's books for the covers. Each book is carefully covered with duct tape and sewn together using a variety of different stitches. I really enjoy having variety. Some of the stitches I use are coptic, longstitch (various forms), and buttonhole.

Each page in the book is hand torn for that cozy, handmade, deckled effect. 

The books come in two basic sizes. Regular books, and the cute, little, mini books. Both sizes are great for sketches, journaling, notes or whatever.

Currently the original, grey coloured, duct tape is what is in stock, but I am working on duct tape colours. Lots of fun colours to come, so stay tuned...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...