Saturday, May 19, 2012

My First Craft Show - Crafty Minions at Aqua Books

I've been invited to participate in my first craft sale over at Aqua Books. Not only is this my husbands favourite store for second hand books, but it's a great opportunity for me to learn the ins and outs of craft show selling.


Ruth of PeriwinkleDzyns', fellow WEST member, kindly invited me along. There will be other members of WEST there as well including Deb of HoshiiDesigns, Laura of PrairiePeasant and PrairieThreads, Louise of SoGaSoap, and Mike and Shaunna Fuellbrandt from DragonNerd.

The sale is on May 26th, 2012 from 11 am - 5 pm. Aqua Books, 274 Gary Street. Admission is Free.

This will be the last Crafty Minions at the 274 Gary Street location. Crafty Minions runs a few times each year, after this it will be at the new 123 Princess St.

Looking forward to getting my 'feet wet' in preparation for our WEST craft fair happening in October!

Will I see you there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...