Monday, January 13, 2014

Holiday Wrap Up

It's been a lovely holiday time...not to mention it's a bit into the new year already. I was able to have some great time with family and especially my husband as he had two whole weeks off as he geared up for his next job.

Here's a sample of some of what I've been up to...

This exciting order went out to a librarian with some very lucky co-workers! Perfect gifts!




Last sale of the year, Holiday Pop-Up Shop.  (Yes, I kept my jacket on the whole time!)



Loved the vibe, and the customers...even if it was cold!



Was able to make a special homemade gift for my Dad. Leather is from a caribou he, himself shot many years ago (before I was even born!) and had tanned.


Lets not forget the beautiful holiday weather we had. So thankful for our warm home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...