Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Scattered Seeds Wrap Up


Thank you to all who came and checked out my booth at this years Scattered Seeds! Sorry it took so long to wrap this one up, having a disease and doing 3 day shows don't always mix. Will know that for next time, but hey, sometimes you just have to try it out.

This was my first time having a 10 x 10 spot. I wasn't sure how the layout would look at first, but I'd say it turned out pretty nicely. Now I have my layout all mapped out for my sale at Springs, Dec. 7.

I enjoyed my time over the three days. The other vendors were so very friendly and I had great neighbours! Loved the atmosphere and meeting lots of new people. Even did a bit of shopping for myself, one of the dangerous aspects of these things.

Now I get a tiny bit of relaxing time before my next big event at the Vineyard, Nov. 30th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...