Wednesday, May 22, 2013

WEST Sale Spring 2013 - How did it go?

I realize this update is a bit late... with settling into our new house it's been a bit chaotic...but better late than never!

WEST Handmade and Vintage Sale III had a great turn out, much more than I was expecting. This is now my second year of participating as a vendor in sales and as you might recall from an earlier post, I know to expect spring sales to be a bit slower paced. There was actually a fairly steady flow of friendly people the whole day, maybe because it was finally a sunny day in spring!

It's amazing to look back and see how far I've come from last year! I started with half of a 6' table, now I very comfortably fill out an 8'. I have definitely found my groove. (Which is good, because we literally moved into our house that weekend - my husband was loading boxes while I was at the show.)



Thanks once again to Ruth (our team captain) and all those who worked so hard to make this event happen (and smoothly)!

Check out more pictures of the sale at our team blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...