Monday, October 15, 2012

WEST Sale Wrap Up!


Winnipeg Etsy Street Team's first sale (of many we hope) was last Saturday! I spent the time in between then and now not thinking about bookbinding and craft sales.

Well, mostly.

Okay. Let's be honest. I was quite high after the sale. And with madly bookbinding in preparation for the show it's weird to wake up today not having lots of bookbinding related plans.

People have asked me if it was a "good" sale. I don't have anything to compare it to except for the one Crafty Minions sale back in the Spring. For me it was good. I really didn't have many expectations going into the sale (sale goals, etc), but I did sell stuff and most importantly I had a really fun time.


I greatly enjoyed meeting other WESTies, some of whom I've only "met" online. It was a great atmosphere, as being part a supportive team would have it. Plus there were lots of people.

Thanks so much to Ruth (our team captain) and all those who helped out so much to make this years WEST Handmade and Vintage Sale the great success that it was!



Check out some more great pics (even one of me!) on the team blog.

1 comment:

  1. aww thanks for the shout out sweetie!
    your table looked awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...